www.epropertyph.com  This site is maintained by Raymund R. Jazmines, a licensed Real Estate Broker PRC# 4817 and HLURB# 16782.




Services: For Sale / Lease of Office space Warehouse Residential Condominium Building Houses Lot Vacant Commercial Industrial Joint Venture Call Center Peza Bpo Rent Condo Bldg vfr 100%backup, real estate rebate as  Home buyer rebate, buyer rebate, home buyers rebate, and commission rebate, Commission Refund, Discount Broker 
Areas: Makati Ortigas Pasig Taguig Paranaque Greenhills San Juan Mandaluyong Quezon City Fort Bonifacio Eastwood Rockwell Pasay Binondo New Manila Fil-invest Ayala Alabang Pasong Tamo C5 Pioneer Ed
Please register or log in.
Item details
When should I pay the Capital Gains Tax (CGT)?
Created Jun-5-2015
Owner admin
QUESTION When should I pay the Capital Gains Tax (CGT)?

Within 30 days from the sale or disposition of your house and lot. However, in case of any discrepancy between the date of the sale agreement and the notarization date, the BIR, as a matter of practice, reckons the 30 day period from the notarization date for purposes of computing the 30 day period.