www.epropertyph.com  This site is maintained by Raymund R. Jazmines, a licensed Real Estate Broker PRC# 4817 and HLURB# 16782.




Services: For Sale / Lease of Office space Warehouse Residential Condominium Building Houses Lot Vacant Commercial Industrial Joint Venture Call Center Peza Bpo Rent Condo Bldg vfr 100%backup, real estate rebate as  Home buyer rebate, buyer rebate, home buyers rebate, and commission rebate, Commission Refund, Discount Broker 
Areas: Makati Ortigas Pasig Taguig Paranaque Greenhills San Juan Mandaluyong Quezon City Fort Bonifacio Eastwood Rockwell Pasay Binondo New Manila Fil-invest Ayala Alabang Pasong Tamo C5 Pioneer Ed
Please register or log in.
Item details
Where will I pay the Capital Gains Tax (CGT)?
Created Jun-5-2015
Owner admin
QUESTION Where will I pay the Capital Gains Tax (CGT)?

The Capital Gains Tax should be paid to any authorized agent bank (AAB) within the jurisdiction of the Revenue District Office where the property is located. You may call your local BIR in Metro Manila (Directory of Metro Manila Revenue District Offices) to know your Authorized Agent Banks.