www.epropertyph.com  This site is maintained by Raymund R. Jazmines, a licensed Real Estate Broker PRC# 4817 and HLURB# 16782.




Services: For Sale / Lease of Office space Warehouse Residential Condominium Building Houses Lot Vacant Commercial Industrial Joint Venture Call Center Peza Bpo Rent Condo Bldg vfr 100%backup, real estate rebate as  Home buyer rebate, buyer rebate, home buyers rebate, and commission rebate, Commission Refund, Discount Broker 
Areas: Makati Ortigas Pasig Taguig Paranaque Greenhills San Juan Mandaluyong Quezon City Fort Bonifacio Eastwood Rockwell Pasay Binondo New Manila Fil-invest Ayala Alabang Pasong Tamo C5 Pioneer Ed
Please register or log in.
Item details
Where should the CWT be paid?
Created Jun-5-2015
Owner admin
QUESTION Where should the CWT be paid?

The CWT, deducted and withheld by the withholding agent/buyer on the sale, transfer or exchange of real property, shall be paid upon filing of the return (BIR Form 1601E) with the Authorized Agent Bank located within the Revenue District Office having jurisdiction over the place where the property is located.