www.epropertyph.com  This site is maintained by Raymund R. Jazmines, a licensed Real Estate Broker PRC# 4817 and HLURB# 16782.




Services: For Sale / Lease of Office space Warehouse Residential Condominium Building Houses Lot Vacant Commercial Industrial Joint Venture Call Center Peza Bpo Rent Condo Bldg vfr 100%backup, real estate rebate as  Home buyer rebate, buyer rebate, home buyers rebate, and commission rebate, Commission Refund, Discount Broker 
Areas: Makati Ortigas Pasig Taguig Paranaque Greenhills San Juan Mandaluyong Quezon City Fort Bonifacio Eastwood Rockwell Pasay Binondo New Manila Fil-invest Ayala Alabang Pasong Tamo C5 Pioneer Ed
Please register or log in.
Item details
Category TAXES ( RPT )
Where should I pay RPT and SEFT?
Created Jun-5-2015
Owner admin
QUESTION Where should I pay RPT and SEFT?

RPT and SEFT should be paid to the provincial, city or municipal treasurer of the province, city or municipality where the real property is located. RPT and SEFT are imposed by and paid to the local government units (province, city and municipality) as these are considered local taxes.